In areas where medical care is not on par with Western medical standards, International SOS has developed top-quality clinics to meet the needs of travelers. The company has "hands-on" experience in establishing medical clinics throughout the world, providing Western-quality medical care.
These clinics provide 24-hour access, 365 days a year, to health care both by appointment and for emergency treatment. International SOS members have access to the services available at International SOS Clinics, and are subject to the terms and conditions in force at each respective clinic. Services are rendered on a fee for service basis.
The clinics can offer:
- Primary care services
- Emergency room capabilities
- On-site pharmacies stocked only with pharmaceuticals manufactured by reputable international companies
- 24-hour access for laboratory analysis
- Pharmacy and diagnostic testing
- Western-trained medical providers
- Provisions to limit out-of-pocket expenses via corporate-deposit accounts